ATCA-7480-DRuggedized Dual-Star 40G Server Blade
0.4MB , PDF
AdvancedTCA® is a COTS open standard bladed architecture that meets the requirements for
Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) in a rugged, compact and power-efficient package.
ATCA® has a strong history of deployment in military & aerospace applications including shipboard communications and data center consolidation, naval tactical combat systems refresh, airborne reconnaissance, theater command centers, mobile TOCs, ground and airborne battle management systems, net-centric converged solutions for voice, video, and data, and C4ISR. All these programs require dense computing processor blades communicating over a 10G/40G integrated network.
The ATCA-7480-D is a COTS dual-processor server blade with an alignment block that enables the blade to be secured in a chassis with captive screws for rugged environments. Careful component choices have been made for an extended product life cycle.
Let us help with your product selection
- Two Intel® Xeon® processors, E5-2600 v3 family
- Scalable performance range with up to 14 cores per processor
- Up to 512GB main memory, DDR4, configurable for highest capacity or cost-effective memory configurations
- Large scale on-board solid state storage
- 40G fabric interfaces enabling multiple bandwidth and redundancy options
- Hot-swappable mass storage options and RAID 0/1 support
- Suitable for open source and commercial Linux derivatives
- Intel DPDK ready
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance (configuration dependent)