ATCA-7475Packet Processing / Server Blade
ATCA-7475 Data Sheet
0.6MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7475 is designed to exploit the full capabilities of the two 10-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v2 family and Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series, with an optimized balance of processing, memory, I/O, data movement and interfaces. Clock frequency options of 2.4 and 1.9 GHz allow scaling of performance versus cost.
It enables the highest packet processing performance and security features in an ATCA blade based on Intel® Architecture processors. You can consolidate packet, application and control processing functions in a single blade architecture and benefit from lower development costs and the use of common tool suites. This can get you to market faster and enable you to balance workloads efficiently across the available hardware resources.
The fabric interface provides redundant 40G (KR4) capabilities for applications requiring the highest network throughput in the backplane, with the ability to run both fabric interfaces at full speed. The optional crypto accelerator module features two Intel® Communications Chipset 8920 devices to off-load en/decryption and compression from the CPUs. The blade's network interfaces and hardware acceleration units align with the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) providing optimized performance in packet processing applications.
Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured to provide a perfect fit to the needs of your application. Multiple available rear transition modules provide a flexible combination of storage and I/O, with options for high capacity redundant storage or up to 6x10G Ethernet interfaces. This allows the ATCA-7475 to be easily integrated into different network infrastructures.
The blade is optimized to work with Artesyn's range of application-ready Centellis™ AdvancedTCA systems, which cover 2-slot, 6-slot and 14-slot variants that are designed to meet the needs of both telecom central office and network data center environments.
Let us help with your product selection
- Two 10-core Intel® Xeon® processors, E5-2658 v2, 2.4 or E5-2648L v2, 1.9 GHz
- Up to 128GB main memory
- Redundant 40G (KR4), 10G (KR) and PICMG® 3.1, Option 9, Option 1 ATCA fabric interface
- Powerful hardware off-loading functions for en/decryption and compression, based on two Intel® Communications Chipset 8920 (optional)
- Multiple 1 and 10Gbps network and storage I/O connectivity options
- Hot-swappable hard disk on optional RTM with flexible choice of storage options and RAID 0/1 support
- Multiple software packages including operating systems
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance
- Emerson Network Power Launches Upgraded 40G ATCA Blade with Latest Intel® Xeon® Processors
- Artesyn Recognized for Exceptional Innovation with Four Communications Solutions Product of the Year Awards
- New ATCA System Management Software Could Accelerate Integration of Complex Systems by up to 40 Percent
Declaration of Conformity
ATCA-7475 Installation and Use (May 2016)
RTM-ATCA-747x-10G Installation and Use (July 2016)
ViewCheck on ATCA-7470/7475 Installation and Use (November 2014)
ATCA-7470/7475 Basic Blade Services Programmer's Reference (April 2014)
RTM-ATCA-747x-10G Control via IPMI (May 2014)