ATCA-737010G ATCA Server Blade
ATCA-7370 Data Sheet
0.7MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7370 combines two 8-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 family and optional hardware offloading functions with up to 128GB main memory for a combination of performance and flexibility in a 10G ATCA blade.
Multiple available rear transition modules provide a flexible combination of storage and I/O, which simplifies the integration of Artesyn's ATCA-7370 into different 1G and 10G network infrastructures such as telecommunication central offices and network data centers.
The ATCA-7370 is certified with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5 (pending) and VMware ESXi 5.1 providing developers a smooth integration experience.
Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured providing a perfect fit to the applications needs. Hardware RAID 0 and 1 is supported for locally and externally connected disk drives.
The blade is optimized to work with Artesyn's range of application-ready Centellis® AdvancedTCA systems, which cover 2-slot, 6-slot and 14-slot variants that are designed to meet the needs of both telecom central office and network data center environments.
Let us help with your product selection
- Two 8-core Intel® Xeon® processors, E5-2648L, 1.8 GHz
- Up to 128GB main memory
- Redundant PICMG® 3.1, Option 9, Option 1 ATCA fabric interface
- Powerful hardware off-loading functions for en/decryption, compression, based on two Intel® Communications Chipset 8920 (optional)
- Multiple 1 and 10Gbps network and storage I/O connectivity options
- Hot-swappable hard disk with flexible choice of storage options
- RAID 0/1 support
- Multiple software packages including operating systems
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance
Declaration of Conformity
Installation and Use Guide
ATCA-7370 / ATCA-7370-S Installation and Use (August 2017)
RTM-ATCA-736x-10G Installation and Use (July 2016)
ViewCheck on ATCA-7370 Installation and Use (November 2014)