ATCA-736810G ATCA Server Blade
1.0MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7368 features one 6-core Intel® Xeon® processor L5638 and one AdvancedMC™ (AMC) site, to balance compute performance and I/O functionality for cost-sensitive applications.
The AMC site features mid-size, single wide AMCs and provides flexible connectivity for storage and I/O. Multiple network and storage I/O interfaces, supported by the RTM-ATCA-7368 rear transition module, simplify the integration of the ATCA-7368 into different network infrastructures such as telecommunication central offices and network data centers.
Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured providing a perfect fit to the application's needs. Hardware RAID 0 and 1 is supported for locally and externally connected disk drives in conjunction with an appropriate RTM.
The ATCA-7368 is certified with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2 providing developers a smooth integration experience.
The blade is optimized to work with Artesyn's range of application-ready Centellis™ AdvancedTCA systems, which cover 2-slot, 6-slot and 14-slot variants that are designed to meet the needs of both telecom central office and network data center environments.
Let us help with your product selection
- Designed to meet cost-sensitive applications
- One 6-core Intel® Xeon® processor L5638 (2.0 GHz)
- Up to 48GB main memory
- One mid-size AMC site supporting offload, storage & I/O
- Cost-effective on-board SATA drive option
- Hot-swappable hard disk with flexible choice of storage options via RTM
- RAID 0/1 support
- Multiple storage and I/O connectivity
- PICMG 3.1 Option 1, 9 (1/10GbE) ATCA fabric interface
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance
- Multiple software packages including operating systems
Declaration of Conformity
ATCA-7368 Quick Start Guide (June 2014)
RTM-ATCA-736x-10G-SP Quick Start Guide (August 2014)
RTM-ATCA-736x-DD Quick Start Guide (June 2014)