ATCA-736710G ATCA Server Blade
0.9MB , PDF
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7365 combines two 6-core Intel® Xeon® processors L5638 with up to 96GB main memory in a balanced configuration that allows your application to get the best performance from the processing power.
Multiple available rear transition modules provide a flexible combination of storage and I/O, which simplifies the integration of Artesyn's ATCA-7365 into different 1G and 10G network infrastructures such as telecommunication central offices and network data centers.
Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured providing a perfect fit to the applications needs. Hardware RAID 0 and 1 is supported for locally and externally connected disk drives.
The ATCA-7365 is certified with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2, 6 and 5.5 providing developers a smooth integration experience.
The blade is optimized to work with Artesyn's range of application-ready Centellis™ AdvancedTCA systems, which cover 2-slot, 6-slot and 14-slot variants that are designed to meet the needs of both telecom central office and network data center environments.
Let us help with your product selection
- One 6-core Intel® Xeon® processor L5638 (2.0 GHz)
- Up to 48GB main memory
- One mid-size AMC site with telecom clock support
- Cost-effective on-board SATA drive option
- Fully supported by the ATCA-736x RTM family
- Hot-swappable hard disk with flexible choice of storage options via RTM
- RAID 0/1 support
- Multiple network and storage I/O connectivity
- PICMG 3.1 Option 1, 9 (1/10GbE) ATCA fabric interface
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance
- Multiple software packages including operating systems
Declaration of Conformity
ATCA-7367 Quick Start Guide (June 2014)
ATCA-7367 RHEL 5.5 User Guide (June 2014)
ATCA-7367 RHEL 5.6 User Guide (August 2014)
ATCA-7367 RHEL 6.0 User Guide (June 2014)
ATCA7367-HDD1-SATA Quick Start Guide (July 2014)
RTM-ATCA-736x-10G Quick Start Guide (June 2014)
RTM-ATCA-736x-10G-SP Quick Start Guide (August 2014)
RTM-ATCA-736x-DD Quick Start Guide (June 2014)
CoC ATCA 7367-0GB
CoC ATCA 7367-0GB-LS
CoC ATCA 7367-12GB
CoC ATCA 7367-12GB-LS
CoC ATCA 7367-24GB