Senior Technician, Electronic
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Majority of time station at CDE NPI center, required to work in other locations if required.
- Response to product technical problem.
- Reports to Senior Engineer/Principle Engineer.
- Support customer requested evaluation and test.
- Actively participate and drive continuous improvements.
- Required to work along with other colleagues at different company locations.
- Conduct test according to plan accurately within requested timelines.
- Generate technical reports within expected schedules.
- Administration within the department, and engineering documentation works including preparing test report.
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering/ Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-year experiences with power electronic products.
- Understands English instruction well, acceptable written English.
- Good understanding of test principles and correct ways of setting up experiments.
- Proficient with operation of most electronic test equipment.
- Experience with Safety/EMC/Thermal tests an advantage.
- Good knowledge on automatic test system and software an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Able to work under pressure and expect to work overtime and shifts.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: ST/CDE
Date: June 14, 2018