Senior IT Governance Specialist
Eastwood Quezon City, Philippines
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Vendor Management
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Ensure to collaborate with IT areas to assure vendor partners effectively manage plus contracts are completely leveraged.
- Monitor contractual agreements for all IT function’s vendors.
- Obtain quotes for vendors.
- Quality Management
- Plan, design, lead and execute IT specific internal audits (IT Governance, IT Application Development and Maintenance, IT Operations) and define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems.
- Experience in IT risk management, with outsourced management processes and understanding of IT controls and service management.
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives, deliver challenging conclusions in a diplomatic way etc.).
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security and control systems and promote best practice sharing.
- Ensure follow up and that the audit recommendations are implemented adequately by the auditee, so that the findings can be closed in a timely manner.
- Generate quarterly audit reporting and perform quality assurance.
- Asset Management
- IT hardware and software asset, inventory, license management.
- Clearly identifying all IT assets and maintaining an inventory of all company IT assets.
- Performing a physical inventory of IT assets.
- A 4-year Bachelors’ degree in (Computer Science or related field).
- 5-8 years’ directly related experience in IT Governance, vendor management, and/or asset management.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience preparing technical documentation, reports.
- Has strong understanding of software and hardware licensing and asset management.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized individual with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passionate about new technological trends and solid understanding of how IT engages with and enables business operations.
- Experience with Invanti IT Asset Management Suite.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact (+632 995 4000) for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
By submitting your resume, you agree that the data contained therein will be shared to appropriate managers and staff of the hiring entity who are involved in the recruitment process solely for the purpose of evaluating your credentials vs hiring requirement. For more information on data privacy, please see our data privacy notice at: www.artesyn.com/about-us/privacy-notice.
Reference code: GOV/PH
Date: June 27, 2018