Senior FAE (Power)
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Be the key account FAE for Huawei and other customers/distributors in South China region.
- Act as the key focal point between customers and Artesyn design team on all matters during product development and qualification.
- Utilize strong combination of technical and relationship skills to engage with customer, as to position and leverage Artesyn’s technology for new opportunities.
- Prepare product recommendations by reviewing customer spec/performance requirements, schematics, drawings, plans, and related customer documents.
- Provide technical support and resolve application issues for customers.
- Provide product training to local sales team and distributors.
- Be part of a cross functional team including sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to support customer.
- Project a positive, professional image and maintains effective working relationships with customers and become their trusted advisor.
- Collaborate and assist other FAEs and Technical Support Engineers in Asia and globally on common customer programs and issues.
- Support all global technical support activities (training, workshop, etc).
- Qualified candidates will possess a MSEE/BSEE or Technical Electrical/Electronic degree.
- Minimum 3-5 year work experience in power supply design or application support.
- Experience in circuitry/component trouble shooting and root cause analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electronic assembly processes.
- Good English written and verbal skills.
Less experience will be considered as FAE
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SFAE/CDE
Date: June 14, 2018