Senior Engineer, Mechanical
Artesyn Embedded Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- To support all mechanical related activities, including mechanical design, mechanical design verification tests, reliability engineering (RE) test support, design review meeting, customer conference call, factory DFM review and factory build support
- To conduct CRTM, test / design check report, tolerance analysis report thermal simulation report, design document for customer approval, bill of material for factory build, part design drawing, assembly drawing
- To provide support to team in platform development
- To follow up customer / factory request of changes or solution for improving production model
- Bachelor Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related
- 5 years and above related working experience
- Knowledge in metal / plastic parts design for power supply / tooling / manufacturing will be in advantage
- Proficiency in Creo Parametric / Simulate / Flotherm Simulation
- Hard working and willing to put extra effort to complete the tasks on time
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and initiative to learn
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
Less experience will be considered as Engineer.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Artesyn Embedded Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited via email to HR-HongKong@artesyn.com or you may contact (852) 2176 3027 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SEM/HK
Date: April 17, 2018