Senior Engineer, Electronic
Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Design and follow up project of switched mode power supplies development
- Electrical circuit design (including magnetic & thermal design) & analysis independently.
- Supporting Schematic capture & PCB design with CAD engineer.
- Circuit simulations & reports.
- Keep track of project schedule.
- Conference call with FAE, customers & others.
- FA, Testing & debugging
- Failure analysis & problem solving with corrective/preventive actions
- Supporting Unit power up & waveforms' capture in each design stages.
- Required bench works of manual & ATE test independently
- Design documentation
- Customer Specification & technical documentation check
- BOM maintenance
- Responsible on Design review minutes
- Other Design related documents such as compliance matrix, test plan... etc generation & maintenance
- Design support
- Component sourcing & evaluation
- Works with PM, support teams and factory to ensure smooth development
- Participates in conference calls with customer & supplies
- Provides technical supports for production and field problems
- Power Electronic knowledge
- Circuit Simulation Knowledge
- FW knowledge
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@artesyn.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Date: April 3, 2019