Senior Development Operations Specialist
LOCATION: Eastwood Quezon City, Philippines
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
The position will report directly to the Director of Software Engineering.
- Directly manage the members of the software tools team.
- Master the systems and tools we use, be the main point of contact for these tools:
- JIRA for Issue Tracking
- GitHub for Configuration Management
- Coverity for Static Analysis
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Remove the roadblocks and increase automation and ease of our development process.
- Deploy the new tools as required and train the users in these tools.
- Work with the vendors to arrange purchases, support and training.
- Build tools and reports to get meaningful data for analysis.
- Present updates, reports and recommendations to management.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and has the initiative to learn.
- Minimum of 3 years scripting experience (preferably Python but Perl, Bash, etc. is OK).
- BS Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of in a related position.
Experience in the following skills is a benefit:
- JIRA + Atlassian products
- Git and GitHub
- C programming + build systems
- Python, Java, PHP
- Windows containers
- MSSQL (or other SQL databases)
- Jenkins (or other continuous integration systems)
- Coverity (or other static analysis tools)
- PowerBI (or other data analysis tools)
We have unique challenges in our automation as we develop in an embedded environment using tools that are not always setup to support continuous integration. If you enjoy supporting users directly and have a passion for automation and data reporting, then Artesyn is for you.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: email@example.com or you may contact (+632 995 4000) for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
By submitting your resume, you agree that the data contained therein will be shared to appropriate managers and staff of the hiring entity who are involved in the recruitment process solely for the purpose of evaluating your credentials vs hiring requirement. For more information on data privacy, please see our data privacy notice at: https://www.artesyn.com/about-us/privacy-notice.