Program Management Manager
Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
Overal Mission and Purpose
Responsible for leading cross-functional teams to develop and to launch products with the right features, customer experience, quality, schedule, cost, continuity of supply, service capability and sales volumes/financials.
Key Result Areas/Duties, Responsibilities & Time Spent On Duty
- Generate program plan, development schedule and master build plan.
- Drive materials, tooling and factory capacity to align with customer demand
- Drive BOM loading, materials availability, ETR build, and samples delivery
- Conduct Phase Exit Review Meetings and track sign-off completion of exit checklists.
- Responsible for development of new programs
- Monitor new product development deliverables against plan
- Coordinate customer conference calls during product development
- Analyze processes for continuous Improvement.
- Preside over Engineering & Manufacturing product reviews
- Chair Kickoff meetings and organize Program Team.
- Working closely with team and upper management
- Assist other Program Managers to meet department deliverables
- Work closely with operations in order to meet customer demands
- High energy level and stress tolerance
- Ability to cope with a hectic schedule, unrelenting pressure, and difficult situations
- Composed and calm under stress, problem-focused, confident and decisive.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@artesyn.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Date: April 3, 2019