Leading Engineer, Reliability Engineering
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Conduct technical design review of new products focusing on Design for Reliability (DfR), and Report the potential design issue for NPI Risk management; follow up the issue until resolved.
- Review customer requirements and propose suitable reliability demonstration/growth plan and interface with customer DRI.
- Review JIRA, PSG-CAR and suggest solutions to reduce common design and reliability issues.
- Lead RE team in handling field reliability issues and support customer meeting/BRMA resolution.
- Develop reliability analysis methods, simulation tools, software, and lesson learned checklist applicable to customer requirement and applications.
- Review latest international standards and industrial trends so to introduce technical advancement in Engineering group (eg IPC9592), conduct in house training.
- Good communication Skills in English.
- Bachelor holder or above in EE, or Mech Eng’g, Physics or Chemistry.
- Specialist in Reliability. E.g. Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) from ASQ.
- 8 years min. working experience in Electronic industry / Reliability Testing/ product development.
- 3 years in supervisory level or technical leadership role - Good knowledge on electronics product development & Data analysis tools eg Weibull.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: LERE/CDE
Date: June 27, 2018