IT System Engineer
Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
OVERALL MISSION / PURPOSE
Support IT Operations and IT Infrastructure of TWN and regional office to ensure IT services of TWN office are good enough to support the business operation of the office, and get user satisfaction. These include following :
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- End user support
- PC support (hardware and software)
- Mobile phone support
- Use training of software and corporate applications.
- onsite support of corporate applications
- Source annd implement solutions to meet IT requirement and requests of TWN users.
- Collaborate with Corporate IT team of other sites to support TWN users.
- Provide regional support for several courtiers (e.g. O365)
- Network (LAN, wireless LAN and WAN)
- Servers (hardware and software)
- IT facilities in conference rooms
- Access control system
- Collaborate with Corporate IT team of other sites to support TWN office
- Regional system (e.g. O365, DNS, DHCP)
- Collaborate with Corporate IT team of other sites to implement Corporate IT projects to TWN office.
- Deploy Corporate IT policies to TWN office
- Ensure compliance of IT policies in TWN office
- Manage vendors and carriers of TWN to support TWN office
- IT administrative works e.g. IT asset inventory, Telephone billing.....etc
JOB SPECIFICATION/ COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Microsoft product, including O365
- General hardware understand
- PC setup and configuration
- AD directory
- Basic LAN connectivity
- Basic Network routing and swtiching
- Understand Microsoft office
- Understand PC component
- Install various windows operation system
- Understand the structure and function
- PC to server room switch connectivity
- CCNA or above
Abilities & Behavior
- Installation and troubleshoot
- Assemble and disassemble PC
- Success install OS on PC or server
- Perform day to day user account administration
- Troubleshoot PC connectivity
- Config Cisco layer2 switch
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@artesyn.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Date: September 12, 2019