Field Application Engineer
Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical Account Management for C&S/Consumer for Taiwan ODMs
- Support Sales/Customer on product inquiries
- Provide assistance on liaison between DE and other internal groups and Taiwan ODM's
- Solve technical/application issues
- Support ODMs at requested Co-tests
- Act as liaison between Customer and Artesyn Xian test center
- Design-Win activities at Taiwan ODMs
- Support Sales to achieve design wins through technical expertise and regular roadmap updatesSupport design engineering Teams for onside support at customer side like FW, HW upgrade
- PSG activities
- Identify if it is RMA case or NDF
- Support Customer on RMA activities
- Act as liaison between Customer and Artesyn factory PSG team and track activities for timely closure
- Internal Training Activities
- Based on gathered application experience, build training material or lesson learned and share with internal team
- Industry knowledge
- Power and PMBus basic knowledge
- Basic safety, soldering and scope usage skills
Job Specification / Competency Required
- PSU topologies and Digital PSU design
- PMBus/SMBus debugging
- Schematic. CAD. Etc.
- Account/Task management
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@aei.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Date: October 14, 2020