CAD Supporting Engineer
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- User Support and Administration of CAD/CAE Tools and Engineering Systems.
- Provide application and administration services in response to CAD/CAE toolsand engineering systems raised by users, for local and remote sites.
- Analysis, debug and fix issues raised by users.
- Ensure the availability of an optimal design environment to allow for high efficiency and productivity of the design team.
- Evaluate software training needs and develop and deliver training to users.
- CAD Library Administration.
- Monitor and ensure the libraries are up-to-date and running.
- Debug and fix issues related to the release and usage of CAD library deployed across sites.
- System evaluation and testing, and evaluate new version or update of existing systems.
- Perform benchmarking and evaluation of new systems.
- Prepare evaluation report and benchmark results.
- System development and testing.
- Perform development work on enhancement of existing systems or building of new system.
- Perform testing before releasing and generate report.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, and/or design automation, or equivalent.
- 2-year experiences in CAD/CAE/CAM system support and/or development, in mechanical design and manufacturing sector.
- Product design, electrical design, design simulation and analysis.
- System development in .Net, C/C++, VB, Java and web technologies, an advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: CADSE/CDE
Date: June 14, 2018