Business Intelligence Architect
Eastwood Quezon City, Philippines
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Champion a data-driven culture and provide analytics thought leadership to the organization.
- Advanced Analytics, Measurement: Oversee the development of test design, forward looking learning agendas, measurement framework, consumer insights, predictive analytics.
- Data Strategy: Finding key insights in disparate datasets including leads, consumer transactions, search patterns, customer segmentations.
- Modeling: Advance existing proprietary models and identify additional modeling opportunities to propel the company forward in acquisition, retention, and attribution.
- Provide guidance on data infrastructure and logic to ensure platform is scalable for continued growth.
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs.
- Ensure high quality data is integrated both between internal applications as well as with external partners.
- Create written communication materials that effectively summarize findings and support recommendations.
- Drive quality assurance and user acceptance testing by writing test plans and managing the execution of testing.
- Manage current and future needs in data design and content.
- Resolve semantic discrepancies in data definitions that arise among multiple sources and projects.
- Interpret requirements, define subject area models, align with & review business enterprise model.
- Create logical data models and structural dimensional model.
- Develop processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from all BI components.
- Discover dimension hierarchies / validate hierarchies.
- Establish information alignment with business goals & objectives.
- Create information structures that underpin business KPIs and create insights.
- Develop information structures that maximize business insights self-service.
- Foster and champion data governance practices.
- Build a common meta-model.
- Define a BI layer on top of the metadata repository to provide business process oriented dashboards & ad hoc capability.
- Serves in capacity enterprise information management advisor with the business to “solve” business problems via information management principles.
- 4-year Bachelors’ degree in (Computer Science or related field).
- 7-10 years’ directly related experience, including experience with Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehousing, and/or Data Management.
- Expertise with Business Intelligence tools such as MS PowerBI, Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects.
- Expertise with ETL tools such as SQL Server SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience using data quality / data management tools such as Informatica MDM.
- Relational Database and SQL Language expertise.
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) experience.
- Experience with the following Oracle software is desirable:
- eBS R12.
- CRM on Demand.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: email@example.com or you may contact (+632 995 4000) for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
By submitting your resume, you agree that the data contained therein will be shared to appropriate managers and staff of the hiring entity who are involved in the recruitment process solely for the purpose of evaluating your credentials vs hiring requirement. For more information on data privacy, please see our data privacy notice at: www.artesyn.com/about-us/privacy-notice.
Reference code: BIA/PH
Date: June 27, 2018