Sta. Rosa Laguna, Philippines
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- In-charge of the following General Accounting task:
- Inter-company Reconciliation & Balance Confirmation with Other Artesyn entities in Asia and US.
- PPE Reconciliation and Lapsing Schedule.
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation between Subsidiary Ledger and General Ledger.
- Other Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation.
- Monthly Financial Closing Process.
- Assists in the Internal and External Audit.
- Supports special projects and processes improvement initiatives.
- Recommends cost reduction and productivity improvement programs.
- Graduate of Accountancy preferably CPA.
- At least 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Accounting standards and principles, Oracle and MS Office.
- Must have the ability to work in a cross-cultural team, assertive, good leadership, team player, and flexible.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact (+632 976 3100) for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
By submitting your resume, you agree that the data contained therein will be shared to appropriate managers and staff of the hiring entity who are involved in the recruitment process solely for the purpose of evaluating your credentials vs hiring requirement. For more information on data privacy, please see our data privacy notice at: www.artesyn.com/about-us/privacy-notice.
Reference code: ACC/PH
Date: June 27, 2018