The DS1800/2000 AC-DC Distributed Power series is one of the highest density bulk front end power supplies in the industry, providing efficient power for distributed architecture. The DS2000 series is fully PMBus compliant and digitally controlled.
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package available for the DS2000.
The DS1800 and DS2000 series is intended primarily for use in rack-mounting server type applications, such as data centers. The power supplies use an advanced power conversion topology to maximize efficiency and have exceptionally compact form factors; both models have a height of just 1.6 inches, which makes them ideal for use in 1U high rack-mounting equipment.
- Total Max Power: 2,000 W
- Total Max Current: 164.2 A
- Input Voltage: 90 V to 264 V
- Output Voltage: 12 V
- Outputs: Single
- Size (L x W x H): 11.000" x 4.200" x 1.570"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Input Range: 90 - 264 VAC
- Leakage Current: 1.40 mA @ 240 V
- Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Hold-up Time: 12 mSec Min
- EMI/RFI: Class B
- Main Output: 12 V DC
- Protections: OCP/OVP/OTP
- Turn On Delay: 2 Sec Max
- Stand-By (Aux): 3.3 V DC
- Digital Control: PMBus Compliant
- Active Power Factor Correction
- Active AC inrush limit control
- 1U x 3U form factor (4 across in a 19" rack)
- High Density 26.14 W/cu-in
- Standard 3.3 V standby voltage at 9 A
- No Minimum Load Required
- Hot Plug Operation
- Active Current Sharing
- I2C Communication
- Smart Fan Speed Control