Artesyn Embedded Technologies is widely acknowledged as an industry leader in distributed power applications and produce...more
Artesyn Embedded Technologies is widely acknowledged as an industry leader in distributed power applications and produces an exceptionally wide range of DC-DC conversion products under the Astec, Artesyn and Emerson brand names. These DC-DC converter products are renowned for their outstanding performance, reliability and cost-effectiveness. Artesyn DC-DC converter products are used extensively by OEMs and system integrators for diverse applications in healthcare (bio life science, dental, imaging, laboratory, medical), communications, computing, storage, test and measurement, instrumentation, and industrial equipment.
Artesyn’s portfolio of DC-DC conversion products includes isolated DC-DC converters, covering industry-standard sixteenth - to full-brick form factors and power ratings from 6 watts to 800 watts, and three application-optimized families of non-isolated DC-DC converters. The company also produces non-isolated memory power and voltage regulator modules (VRMs) for processors, as well as a series of special 300 V input high power DC-DC converters and power conditioning modules.
If you do not find a DC-DC converter solution for your power requirements within the range of standard products on these pages, please contact us to request information about Artesyn's modified and custom DC-DC converter products.less
- Two series of power factor correction modules
- Both series are designed for use with high voltage dc-dc converters
- Build complete high performance power supplies with minimal costs
- Power range from 35W to 800W
- 1/16th, 1/8th, 1/4, 1/2 and full bricks
- Output voltages from 1.2Vdc to >50Vdc
- Specialized memory power & voltage regulator modules for processors
- Output current range of 3 to 105 A
- Satisfies every part of silicon power, including memory, FPGAs & more